Sunday, January 1, 2012

Every story has a beginning...

So, it's been a while since I've had a blog.  It's New Year's day today, right now, and I have decided that this year is going to be a year of adventures for me.  Years are arbitrary, of course, and naturally our whole lives should be adventures, but for whatever reason I feel highly motivated to make sure that this year kicks an exceptionally large amount of ass.  Like the amount of ass you find in one of those old "your momma's so fat" jokes.  As a matter of fact, I'm so motivated that I had to start the ass-kicking a little early, which is what my next post will cover.  At any rate, I feel like blogs are a little narcissistic, and I didn't want to clutter Facebook with my narcissism, so this blog will be all about me, my awesome Shyla, and my and our adventures.  Cheers, stay rad, and may your 2012 be as awesome as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment